Tuesday, December 20, 2022

A DEMOCRATIC CHRISTMAS

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the town, there were no politicions, not one to be found. 
They were all home and nestled all snug in their beds while visions of free things danced in their heads.
Haircuts, a Gym, and other free Perks, Given thousands of dollars for minimal work.
While I in my jammies but minus the cap, had just settled down for a long winters nap.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. I flew down the hallway to throw up the sash, but I slipped on the rug and fell on my ass.
The moon on the crest of the new fallen snow gave a luster  of mid day to objects below.
When what to my wondering eyes should appear but eight burly man all dressed in swat gear. 
 With all of them armed and pointing my way,  I knew in a moment it must be NSA.
I turned from the window to go down the stairs, but they busted the door down before I got there.
They spoke not a word, but went straight to their work. They grabbed my Computer and acted like jerks.
They went through my files, my closets, my drawers, they tore all the carpets up off of my floors. 
They checked behind pictures, and took all my guns.
My house was in shambles by the time they were done.
Get used to it they yelled as they all drove away, 
"The Big Guys" in charge, it's the new USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment