Saturday, December 31, 2022

2024

I'll say it again.
I do not care about a Presidents Taxes.
Nor do I give a Rats Ass about their homes, and Family Life.
Never have I ever looked at a Presidents Tax Returns, or cared about what they did with their money, or families. 
However, I do feel that Hunters actions may be  Criminal, and I would like to know what's on that Laptop.
Other then that, I could care less what drug he does, or who he does it with. 
That's his, and his familys business, not mine. 
All I care about is how they manage the Country while in Office. 
That's it.
I don't care about their personality. Weather they are nice, or mean.
 I could care less. 
It's not a personality Contest.
Jesus, can't we get past this hatred and focus on what's best for this country, instead of who has the best personality?
(Eye roll)

No comments:

Post a Comment