Saturday, January 21, 2023

PRICE COUGERS

I stopped at my local Giant Store on the way home yesterday to pick up a can of Coffee.
Talk about Price Goughing!
$8.00 for an 11.5 oz. Can of Coffee is Outrageous!!!
I won't be shopping there again. 
Not for Coffee anyway.
I don't get much from Giant anymore, because their prices go up everyday. 
I don't understand how they're getting way with it. Supply Chain!!! 
they scream when you call them on Price Goughing.
Well maybe all I can do about it is not give them my money.
Maybe if enough people stop giving them their money, those prices will go down instead of going up every day.
I get everything I can get Online nowadays, because I refuse to let these stories fleece me like they want to  while using the Supply Chain Issues as their excuse to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment