Sunday, April 16, 2017

BEAUTY FOR ASHES

Easter.  The Holiest day of the Christian year.  It was on this day that Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ rose from the dead and Descended into Heaven.
And on this, the  most Holiest Day day of all days,  I just wanna take a minute to say thank you to God.
 Thank you God.  Thank you for every wonderful, awful, crazy, unimaginable thing you've ever given to me, taken from me, or done for me.
Thank you for the Angel you sent me (that dark morning on the way to work while I was heading straight for a tree while fiddling with the radio)  to warn me to "LOOK UP" and I did.
 And it saved me from an accident in which I would have surely died.
And I wanna thank you God for saving me when I called on you to "Help Me Father"  on that rainy day when a car laterally spinning down a hill towards my car could have, and Should have taken me out.  We stood there for a long time that driver and I, trying to figure out how in the world he didn't hit me as he had no control at all over his car that spun straight for me, and then went completely AROUND my car jumping a curb, and coming  to a stop just before the woods. 
And I wanna thank you God for coming to me on that horrible night after weeks of praying to you, and begging  my cat to  give me ANY kind of sign that I should take him to the Vets to end his life because he had Cancer.  You came to me by way of the light that night.  So bright and beautiful but it didn't hurt at all to look into it.  I knew it was time when you shined that light on my baby.  I had forgotten just how beautiful he was until I saw his soul in that light.  I knew then it was time to give him back. Even though I really didn't want to.
And I wanna thank you for giving me my Ozzy. (My Silky Terrier) who gave me the strength to go on after I had to give my Freight Ticket back.  You let me keep him for eighteen years,  and you let me be with him when he died of heart failure.   It killed me when I had to give them back. They were my babies. by best friends. The only somebodies here who ever loved me.  And I wanna thank you for them.  I literally would not have gotten through without them.
I wanna thank you God for being there for me whenever I found myself lying face down in the mud (and it's happened allot) and looked up to find that everyone had walked away, and  there was no one there for me.  Thank you for giving me the strength to not lay there and play the victim, but  to get back up again and fight my way back  tooth and nail to an even better life then before.   Today I am buying my own home.  I own my own car.  I still work but could retire if I wanted to as I have worked there for so many years and have a pension.
  When I look back at all I have lost through the years, and  all that I have now, there is only one conclusion I can come to. God Is Real.  I've seen his glory.  And I praise it every day.

God gave me Beauty For Ashes.   I am beyond Grateful.  And I couldn't ask for anymore.

Wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment