Tuesday, January 24, 2017

IT'S YOUR CALL LADIES

Now I'm not even gonna try to sit here and act like I've never been cheated on before because I have. And ya know what? It hurt.  A lot. 
I was shocked when I found out. I felt like a fool.  I  felt used, betrayed, and ashamed.  But I forgave him and you know why?  Because I LOVED HIM that's why. 
And when the bastard cheated on me again, well I loved him even more.  And yes I was angry. REALLY angry.  And I let him know it to.  But along with those feelings of anger and pain came the feeling of not wanting to let those bitches win.  They weren't gonna take MY man Oh Hell No!  He's MY man! 
Unfortunately for me, I was only partially correct.

Oh he was mine alright. To the extent that I lived with him, I slept with him, I cooked for him, kept the house clean for him, washed his dirty underwear, picked up after him, did the shopping, handled his accounts, nursed him when he was sick, and picked him up when he was feeling down.
Oh Yes! I got the privilege of doing all that and more for MY man.

They got the nice Dinners Out, the Romance, the Flowers and Gifts, the Love Texts, the Hand Holding, the Fun Day Trips, the Stolen Weekends, the Passionate Love Making, you know, all the fun things you get to do and feel when you're involved in a relationship in which you have no responsibility other then to keep it quiet.

And Ladies I can tell you from experience he's gonna keep doing it as long as you let him.  And Love ain't got a dam thing to do with it.
And he'll have all kinds of excuses. My personal favorite is:
 "Oh I can't help it".  "I'm addicted to sex". 
Of course the part he left out of that sentence was "with other women" because if he was just addicted to sex your ass would be a lot more tired then you are now wouldn't you. 
It's up to you all how you want to live your lives.  I've been down this road before so I sit in judgement of no one.  You can do whatever you like.
For myself, I stopped putting up with that type of behavior when I found someone else I loved more then him.
That someone else was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment