Saturday, April 23, 2022

OH HONEY, PLEASE...

I understand that some may do things for their own reasons. 
But I have to bite my tounge anytime I hear some of these Chicks talking about how they'd do anything for their kids, including Danceing.
Oh Honey, please...
Years ago, when I was in my early thirties, and just starting out in freedom, and my first Apartment,  I cleaned toilets for six years because I couldn't find anything better to do to pay the bills. 
And it didn't pay much either, but with the other job
 (a Cook at a Resturant) and weekend job I worked for a while, I managed to get along until something better came along for me to do. 
And ya know what?
in any of that time, I could have taken my clothes off, and swung around a poll to.
But I had more respect for myself, my family, and whoever I was seeing at the time.
And you're going to tell me, you're to good to clean a toilet, but you're not to good to take your clothes off, and swing around a poll taking tips from some slobbering old fu*k, or drop your Ass in his lap for $20.00? 
Yeah. Okay. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment