Tuesday, December 17, 2013

SEX SELLS

I love Beyonce. She's a beautiful woman, with an awesome voice. And millions of people, myself included, will continue to buy her music. So when she released her new album with little to no fanfare, it didn't surprise me that it was an instant hit. what did surprise me however, was the fact that she felt the need to take her clothes off. I've not seen it myself and I don't really feel the need to, so you won't find me surfing the web looking for it. I have enough of an idea of what Beyonces ass looks like already given some of the atire she wears while performing on stage, so I don't need to see her naked, or near naked, whatever the case may be. And Beyonce isn't the only one shedding her clothes for attention. Let's not forget Miley Cyrus, who came in like a wrecking ball this year, and naked as a jaybird to boot. Another talented performer who felt the need to take it all off in a music video. You know, there used to be a time when a good performer didn't have to take their clothes off to sell a record. And these women didn't have to either. People will buy their music reguardless of weather or not their ass is on display. So ladies, put your clothes back on, stop selling yourselves short, and believe in the talent that you have. It's enough in itself. You don't have to put your naked ass out there to be noticed. we already liked what we saw to begin with. We really don't need to see anymore. Your talent stands on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment